URGENT INFORMATION!! STUDENT DATA UPDATE
In order to capture the full details of all our students, parents are strictly advised to provide the following details on resumption:
1. Student’s name as written on the Report card
2. Admission number
3.Parents phone number
5. Home Address
6. Date of Birth
7. State of origin
8. Local Government Area
9. Sports House Genotype
10. Residence type (boarder or day).
It is very important that these details are well captured in your Child/Ward's profile page, this will enable the School portal operators to do the following;
1. Periodically send CAs and end of term report card directly to your emails.
2. Parents will be able to get all messages sent from the school in details.
3. Admission number will be used to track student’s results.
Please note parents without an email address are seriously advised to create one before school resumes as this will be required upon resumption. Also, Students without complete data will not be able to receive or have access to their profile page to view assignment and report card. PLEASE Click on http://fgcogbomoso.com/portal/ to log into the portal to update your personal information now. For further enquiries call 09060005987, 012952086
How to check your result
Are you a student? Do you want to check your result for any Session or Term?
Follow this few easy steps to get your result on the fly....
1. Click on the School portal link in the navigation bar above
2. You will find yourself on the school portal page. There you will see 2 links: New Registration and Login.
3. Click on Login. Now enter your username and password as provided to you in school. If you don't have these details OR you have forgotten them, don't worry, just click on the chat icon at the bottom-left of the this page, a customer support agent will be available to help you.
4. When you have successfully logged in, Click on Report card to view current report card, or click on Past results to see result for past session/term.
It's as easy as that!
For enquires and complaints, call 09060005987 and you can also send an email to email@example.com
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!
Candidates seeking for Admission into JS1 classes must have written the National Common Entrance Examination usually taken between March and April across the federation. The result of the examination is submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education for ratification, determination of cut-off mark and short listing of those who have scaled through.
Prospective candidates into JS 1 are required to complete an online application form before they are qualified to take the NECO examination.
Mid-stream transfer into the school for JS 2 - SS 2 is handled by the principal in accordance with the guidelines set by the Federal Ministry of Education.
JSS 2 SCHOOL BILL FOR 1ST TERM 2018-2019 SESSION
Download the document below to check jss2 school bills and expenses for 1st term
SS1/ JSS1 STUDENTS SCHOOL BILL FOR 1ST TERM 2018/2019 SESSION
Download document bellow to check SS1/JSS1 student school bill for first term
SS2 STUDENTS SCHOOL BILL FOR 1ST TERM 2018/2019 SESSION
Download document to check SS2 students school bill for 1st term
SS3 STUDENTS SCHOOL BILL FOR 1ST TERM 2018/2019 SESSION
Download document to check SS3 school bill for first term
2018/2019 FIRST TERM COLLEGE NEWSLETTER
First term newsletter for this term. check document for more details
2018/2019 FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
This is to inform you that our First term exam for 2018/2019 Session startd on the 22nd of November and ends on the 4th of December, 2018. We wish all students best of Success in their examination
39TH COLLEGE INTER-HOUSE SPORT FESTIVAL
This is to invite our esteem Parents/Guardians to the College 39th Inter-House Sport coming up on the 2nd of March,2019 by 10AM Prompt